A Rainy London Adventure
If you haven't seen rain in London - you haven't seen London.
Welcome to the Magical Rainy London adventure!
• Explore Victorian market
• Drive through Buckingham palace
• Cosy up in a bookstore
• See the ancient Roman cult
• Explore Victorian Toy museum
• Enjoy St Paul's and Westminster Abbey from covered rooftops
• Explore vintage fashion, vinyls and art in a weather proof market
• Learn about tea traditions in a local teahouse or have a pint in a historical British pub
834 £ per group (5 max)
Sights you will see:
St Paul's cathedral
Tower of London
The rainy day comes as an invitation to rest and expand into dreamy London wonderings. It's made for books, a hot cuppa and cosy afternoon filled with stories. You will drive through the major London sights but stop at the most unexpected ones. You will see a cosy Victorian toy museum, enjoy the view at St Paul's from a covered rooftop and explore covered Victorian markets. Cosy up in several bookstores and finish an adventure with a cup of british tea or with a pint at the traditional British pub.
At the lobby of your hotel
At the lobby of your hotel or any other place in central London
10 am/11 am/12 pm/1 pm
Monday - Sunday